Environment Analyst’s annual Brownfield Land Scotland is returning for its 14th year and will be taking place online on 2-3 February 2021.
This year’s event will bring together a carefully selected panel of expert speakers to present on a range of important topics currently affecting the investigation and development of brownfield and contaminated land in Scotland, including:
• What Changes to NPF4 mean for Brownfield Development and the Role of Land Use in Meeting Scotland’s Housing Targets
• Working Towards a Circular Economy Approach to Reusing Soil and Waste Materials in Brownfield Development Projects
• Updates on Latest Ground Gas Guidance
• Improving the Quality of Site Data & Optimising its Use in Developing a CSM
• Managing the Impact of Climate Change on Risk Assessment and Remediation
• Case Studies of Remediation and Brownfield Development Projects in Scotland
The conference will also include virtual face-to-face roundtable sessions, allowing you to discuss pertinent topics in a smaller, more participative format.
To find out more, or book your ticket, visit – https://www.brownfieldscotland.com/
FPS members receive 10% off with the code FPS10.