Though there is time to enter the Federation of Piling Specialists (FPS) Annual Awards 2021, there is are still Associate Sponsorship packages left for you to show your support and promote your company and brand to a room of industry experts.
At just £850 (ex VAT), the Associate Sponsorship package will see your company logo displayed across various supporting Awards material, as well as a call-out during the Chair’s welcome address, FPS website, and in pre-and post-build-up reporting to name a few. It really is an opportunity too good to miss. Please see a list of full benefits below:
• Company logo featured on event invitation
• Company logo featured on event programme
• Company logo featured on event presentation holding slide
• Company credit during Chair’s welcome speech
• Company overview and hyperlink to your website on www.fps.org
• One announcement of your company’s involvement on the FPS Twitter page (over 2,500 followers)
• One announcement of your company’s involvement on the FPS’ LinkedIn page (over 4,700 followers)
• Company inclusion in a post-Awards article on FPS website
• Company logo featured on the photo board backdrop
Full details on the package can be found on the Sponsorship Information PDF HERE.
The Awards, which are taking place Friday 15th October at 6:30pm, will be held at the Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel in London, with celebrity Ruby Wax hosting the event alongside FPS Chair Steve Hadley.
The Awards are the premier piling event celebrating all the outstanding individuals and companies within the Federation and the work they have undertaken over the last 12-months.
Deadline to sponsor the Awards is Friday 2nd July. Sponsorship is open to member/associate member companies and non-member companies, the latter subject to terms and conditions.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Awards, please contact Caroline Kratz – email@example.com and note the deadline for all sponsorship is 2nd July 2021.