With summer on its way, it’s time to mark your diary with this year’s Federation of Piling Specialists (FPS) Summer Ball, which this year takes on a glitzy, red-carpet Hollywood theme.
The ball is being held Saturday 30th June at Macdonald Berystede Hotel, Bagshot Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 9JH, a beautiful, accessible, four-star hotel which is surrounded by landscaped gardens and just a stone’s throw from historic Windsor.
Without sponsors the Summer Ball would not be possible, with this in mind the FPS would like to thank those who have kindly sponsored the event:
– DYWIDAG-Systems International Ltd (DSI), a specialist manufacturer and supplier of geotechnical systems. To find out more visit www.dywidag.co.uk
– Premier Concrete Pumping who is the leading specialist hirer of Concrete and Grout Pumping Equipment to the UK Geotechnical and Piling sectors. To find out more visit www.premierconcretepumping.co.uk/
– Soilmec, who for 30 years has supplied new Drilling Rigs and Accessories to the drilling and foundation industry in the U.K and Ireland. To find out more visit www.soilmec.co.uk
– Casagrande UK is the sole UK and Ireland distributor for Casagrande Spa of Italy, a company with over 40 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing machines and equipment for the ground engineering industry. To find out more visit www.casagrandeuk.com
– Geofirma is a niche geotechnical consultancy, equipped to provide robust and cost effective ground engineering solutions to construction problems. To find out more visit – www.geofirmaconsultants.co.uk
– Remedy Geotechnics is a geotechnical design consultancy providing advice on all aspects foundation construction work. as possible. To find out more visit – http://www.remedygeotechnics.com/
A BIG thank you to all of them for their support of what should be a great evening!